HOTEL OPTIONS &
Sitges is just 30 minutes from Barcelona, has over 25 beaches, a warm welcoming atmosphere and vibrant nightlife. For guest staying offsite here have a few options on where to stay, how to get around and things to do.
For your convenience, the following hotels have been provided as options for guests to book their stay.
Single and Double occupancy rooms. Suites are available.
Starting at $230 per room / night
* Host hotel where all transportation to and from wedding venue will take place. Also the location of Welcome Reception
GETTING FROM BARCELONA TO SITGES
BY TRAIN FROM EL PRAT (BCN) AIRPORT TO SITGES
Arriving at Terminal 1 (Vueling and Major International Airlines)
There are no direct trains from Barcelona Airport to Sitges. Therefore, it is necessary to take the RENFE train R2 Nord from the airport at Terminal 1 and get off at the first stop called El Prat de Llobregat. From here you can catch the train to Sitges.
Arriving at Terminal 2 (Most Low cost airlines)
If you are arriving into Terminal 2 (T2) you will not be able to walk straight to the train station, as it is 4km away. You will need to take a shuttle bus from outside the terminal. From here you can catch the train to Sitges.
Which train do I get to Sitges from the airport?
Once you arrive at El Prat de Llobregat station, go up the escalator, turn left and then go immediately down the next escalator. Take the train that says “Vilanova G” or “St. Vincenç de Calders” on the front. Watch the signs and get off at the Sitges Stop. It takes approximately 30 minutes.
Getting from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 airport in Sitges
Passengers that need to go from one terminal to another at Barcelona airport can take the free transfer bus service (color green).
The shuttle service runs as follows:
– From 5 am to 8 am: every 7-8 minutes.
– From 8 am to 8 pm: every 4 minutes.
– From 8 pm to 5 am: every 20 minutes.
The stop is located:
– Terminal 1: outside the terminal. Level 0.
– Terminal 2: outside the terminal. T2B, below the bridge
– From T1 to T2 the travel time takes about 10 minutes and stops at “Arrivals”.
– From T2 to T1 the travel time takes about 14 minutes and stops at “Departures”.
After 12am your only option is The Mon Bus. *Please note that the Mon Bus is now called, “Plana Autocars”. It is the best option which now leaves between Terminal B & C.